Houston – Don’t catch a cold this winter, take one of the United Airlines flights to a warm city instead!
As travel demand quintupled compared to the July period last year, United Airline has been preparing for more than a year to extend its winter schedule and provide customers with more travel choices. aerial.
United worked closely with its network planning teams and airline operating groups to add nearly 150 flights to destination cities in warm weather. In addition, it is increasing its service to the beach and Latin leisure markets.
“Celebrating the vacations with their family and loved ones in 2020 was a challenge, and we know our customers are already eager to plan winter vacations and in-person gatherings this year to make up for the time they’ve lost,” said Ankit Gupta, vice president of network planning at United Airlines. “As the restrictions related to the pandemic relax, people become more and more confident to plan their trips further in advance, so we want to make sure that we offer our customers as much choice as possible. “
From November to March 2022, the airline will offer United First, Economy Plus, and Economy standard seating options, with free snacks and Wi-Fi.
Additional flights to the United States:
• If you live in New York / Newark, up to 25 additional flights are heading to cities such as Fort. Myers, Jacksonville and Savannah
• If you live in Denver, there are up to 14 additional flights to cities like Charleston, Fort. Lauderdale and Savannah
• Chicago residents have up to 12 additional flights to cities like Key West, Las Vegas and San Diego
• From Washington DC there are up to 11 additional flights to cities like Charleston, New Orleans and Phoenix
• Houston natives have up to 7 additional flights to Florida, to cities like Miami, Orlando and Palm Beach
• If you are traveling from Los Angeles, you have 4 additional flights to Orlando, Tampa and Fort. Myers
• For residents of Cleveland, there are up to 4 additional flights to Orlando, Tampa and Fort. Myers
• There are up to 3 additional flights from San Francisco to Orlando and Fort. Myers
United customers do not have to stay within the country’s borders as the airline increases its services to the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America.
12 new routes have been added departing from Denver, Los Angeles, New York / Newark, San Francisco and Washington, DC to destinations such as Belize City, Belize; Cozumel, Mexico; Liberia, Costa Rica and Nassau, Bahamas.
Take your hot flight
United Airline has partnered with Clorox and the Cleveland Clinic to ensure travelers have a clean, safe and healthy check-in and landing experience.
Copyright 2021 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.